[pydotorg-www] Salzburg Python User Group (SalzPUG)

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon Jul 7 16:19:20 CEST 2014

On 07.07.2014 15:22, Clemens Kaposi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> M.-A. Lemburg <mal at egenix.com> wrote:
>> please provide your user id, I can then add you to the editors
>> group. Thanks.
>
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/Clemens%20Kaposi
>
> If you like, you can also remove the blank from my username. ;-)

I've added your user id now, but I'm not sure whether it works
due to the space in the name.

If you want to change it, you can do so in the user preferences
after you log in. I'll then have to change it on the group page
as well.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jul 07 2014)
2014-07-21: EuroPython 2014, Berlin, Germany ...           14 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/