[pydotorg-www] Wiki entry for PyQt5 Callback functions

Ben bugreporter at vescent.com
Sat Nov 8 17:49:57 CET 2014

With help from Phil and the PyQt list, I have a simple demo of using
PyQt5 and QML to pass JS callback functions to python. The code is at
https://github.com/ben-github/PyQt5-QML-CallbackFunction but Phil
suggested putting it on the wiki. I'm registered on wiki.python.org
(username bugreporter) but I don't have any write permissions. I was
thinking it would be nice to have a PyQt5 section on
https://wiki.python.org/moin/PyQt/SampleCode and my sample code as a
wiki entry under that. On contacted David about getting access to the
wiki and he referred me to this list. Please let me know how to proceed
and I'll add a wiki entry if people would like that.

Thanks,

Ben