[pydotorg-www] wiki.python.org Editing permission please

Jim Bartek jim at sixfeetup.com
Thu Oct 16 23:06:59 CEST 2014

Hello!  we are long time members of the Pyhton community and run the Indianapolis Python meetup group.  We have some trainings and other events (both paid and free) that I would like to add to the Training and Events wiki pages as appropriate.  I would also like to Add a few of our team members who regularly speak on Python topics to the speaker's list.

Thank you very much in advance

Best,

Jim Bartek
Director of Marketing

--
Six Feet Up, Inc. | Where sophisticated web projects thrive
Direct Line: +1 (317) 861-5948 x609
Email: jim at sixfeetup.com
Try Plone 4 Today at: http://plone4demo.com