[pydotorg-www] Request for editing access - https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining

joel.perison at livefirelabs.com joel.perison at livefirelabs.com
Wed Sep 17 20:09:35 CEST 2014

 Hi,
 I just created an account (username is "LiveFireLabs") on
https://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontPage, and would like to receive
editing privilege for https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining so
that I can add details about our new Python programming course:
 LiveFire Labs is an online technology training provider with a
globally-accessible hands-on Internet Lab.  The company has recently
launched its Learn Python Programming I - Fundamentals and Beyond
online course, which not only teaches Python basics but also
fundamental programming concepts as well.  Students write code for
their own web crawler / scraper and simple search engine as they
progress through the course.  In addition to Python, students learn
the basics of HTML, CSS, CGI and MySQL as they build the Internet /
Web accessible front-end and configure and populate their own MySQL
database to store the search engine index on the back-end.  The course
is 100% cloud-based.
 http://www.livefirelabs.com/learn-python-programming-01.htm
 Thank you for your consideration,
 Joel
 Sincerely,
 Joel Perison
 joel.perison at livefirelabs.com
 LiveFire Labs Online UNIX and Linux Training with Hands-on Internet
Lab
 www.LiveFireLabs.com