[pydotorg-www] Adding me to EditorsGroup

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Sat Apr 18 01:47:59 CEST 2015

It looks like new restrictions on the Wiki have been put in place because
of spamming, per https://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontPage#use.

Moreover, if I try to log in using my username 'DavidMertz' and the
password I thought was right, it fails.  If I try the "Forgot my password"
function I do not get an email.  However, I seem to be able to log in using
the Google OpenID (after a message that this will be disabled in near
future), but the page:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonSoftwareFoundation/BoardCandidates2015

Remains Immutable for me.  Fellow PSF Director Van Lindberg also just
noticed a similar problem.  This is a problem for adding candidates for the
next Board, but presumably it's also a problem for other wiki edits (i.e.
presumably not just for me, but for other folks also).

Anyway, in the near term, can *I* get edit rights added.

Thanks much, David Mertz
Director, PSF