[pydotorg-www] Error on the Numeric and Scientific wiki page

Clark Zinzow czinzow at wisc.edu
Wed Aug 5 21:05:06 CEST 2015

Hi Editors,

I noticed an error on the Numeric and Scientific wiki page<https://wiki.python.org/moin/NumericAndScientific>, namely an incorrect link to the Quandl Python API package page.  The link given on the page is http://quandl.com/python, which no longer exists since this page was moved to https://www.quandl.com/tools/python, as you can see by following the link.

Could someone please fix this error?  I'm a new user so I'm not allowed to edit the page.

My account name is ClarkZinzow, if needed.

Thanks in advance!

Clark Zinzow