[pydotorg-www] Changes to https://wiki.python.org/moin/Python2orPython3

Christian Clauss cclauss at bluewin.ch
Tue Dec 1 01:27:52 EST 2015

Please add me (username: ccc) to the "editors" list.

https://wiki.python.org/moin/Python2orPython3
* Mentions that the module gevent does not support Python 3 which is False.
* Mentions that Python 3.3 was released in 2012 and Python 3.4 was released in 2014 but fails to mention that Python 3.5 was released in 2015.

Recovering my old account(username: cclauss) failed repeatedly. Creating a new account via my Google+ id failed repeatedly.  Creating a new account the old fashioned way timed out repeatedly but then worked without telling me or sending me a welcome email.

Thanks, ccc

Sent from my iPad