[pydotorg-www] Addition to the Python wiki.

Matthias Geier matthias.geier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 07:50:52 EST 2015

Hi Chris.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I tried to create an account, but it gave this message: "This email
already belongs to somebody else."

I don't remember having an account there, and I assume I'm the only
one using my e-mail address ...

Or is this the same account as on PyPI?

I tried with my PyPI credentials, but this raises the (expected) error
"Invalid username or password."

cheers,
Matthias