[pydotorg-www] Wiki editing rights... more volunteers needed

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:46:16 CET 2015

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 1:53 AM, M.-A. Lemburg <mal at egenix.com> wrote:
> Thanks. I've added you as admin, so you should be able to
> edit the group page :-)

Are user names case sensitive? I had some trouble signing in as
"Rosuav" and ended up creating a new account named "rosuav", all
lower-case. The wiki was running very slowly at times, even timed out
with 504 Gateway Timeout once or twice, so I'm not entirely sure what
worked and what didn't. If you prefer, I could start over with the
name ChrisAngelico, which matches the format of other account names.

ChrisA