[pydotorg-www] ORDER REQUEST

michael wang michaelwang1974 at vip.126.com
Tue Jul 21 12:29:26 CEST 2015

Dear partner

Greetings and good day to you!

Thanks for your early response!

Please we have an urgent current requirement as attached.

Please kindly check the attachment.

Please offer only if your price is 5% (or more) lower than the price indicated in the attachment.

Please offer as  100% LC  and on the Basis of  FOB  and  CFR . (Shanghai)

Please offer in Proforma Invoice form, Excel or Word format.

Please include  MTC  with offer.

Please Check Attachment. The Finance Contract is READY for this . We need a Quick offer Price Lower than the Attached unit  Rates by  (5%) than Attached Lower Prices .

MTC needed with the offer.

We look forward to receive your reply and offer.

Thank you.

Pourch Sarver

Purchasing Manager

BASE TRADE ENT.