[pydotorg-www] ValerioFrittelli - Can't edit Python Wiki

Valerio Frittelli vfrittelli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 23:12:32 CEST 2015

Dear:

I just created my user for Python Wiki. I can not create my Wiki Home Page, or even edit the Schools Using Python section.

I am Associate Professor, since 2014 Director of the Chair of Algorithms and Data Structures (AED) (National Technological University - Regional Faculty Córdoba) - Argentina.  (http://www.institucional.frc.utn.edu.ar/sistemas/Areas/Academica/Docentes.asp)

>From 2015 we have added Python as a language for this subject, and I would like to incorporate Schools Using Python section.

Greetings and thanks.

Valerio Frittelli
Córdoba – Argentina