[pydotorg-www] Edit wiki page on IntegratedDevelopmentEnvironments

John Fields jsf at jsf.com
Thu Jun 11 22:25:57 CEST 2015

wiki account JohnFields

I would like to either edit or suggest an edit to the description of the
IDE, Exedore, on the page.

The forwarded email from the developer verifies that the input() function
is not supported, meaning any programs requiring console input using
input() will not work in this IDE.  I believe that is significant and
should be pointed out.

The edit I suggest to the description of Exedore is as follows:

Current description:

Commercial with feature-limited free trial. A Mac-native, single-window IDE
inspired by Xcode. Features integrated debugger, tabs, code completion with
tab triggers, syntax highlighting themes, search and replace with regex,
integrated REPL sessions, goto definition, file browser, integrated
documentation browser.

Add one sentence:

As of June 2015, does not support input() meaning any console input using
this function is not supported.