[pydotorg-www] ODBC drivers for SQL Server

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Jun 23 14:25:51 CEST 2015

On 23.06.2015 13:56, Denis Yanov wrote:
> Hi, I wanted to create an account and an error page keeps repeating over and over again. It says
> that account with my e-mail already exists but I never created account on python wiki. That is sad.
> Maybe you can help.

There is an account for you on the system called SampleMan.
If you've forgotten the password, you can use the recovery
function to set a new one.

> I just wanted to add new drivers to your wiki page
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/SQL%20Server
> We released some days ago SQL Server ODBC driver and we thought that it could fit in there. Here is
> a driver https://www.devart.com/odbc/sqlserver/ in the nearest days we will include a support of
> Linux and Mac OS X both on 32 and 64 bit platforms.
>
> What do you say? Can I rely on your support?

While it's always nice to see new ODBC drivers appear on the market,
I fail to see the relationship between your driver and Python.

The page you mentioned is meant for Python interface to SQL Server.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jun 23 2015)
>>> mxODBC Plone/Zope Database Adapter ...       http://zope.egenix.com/
2015-06-16: Released eGenix pyOpenSSL 0.13.10 ... http://egenix.com/go78
2015-06-10: Released mxODBC Plone/Zope DA 2.2.2   http://egenix.com/go76
2015-07-20: EuroPython 2015, Bilbao, Spain ...             27 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/