[pydotorg-www] edit wiki page

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:56:27 CEST 2015

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 10:55 PM, Artiom Jankovskij
<jankovskijartiom at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to suggest a resource which can be added to Beginners Guide,
> where people can learn Python.
>
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/NonProgrammers
>
> http://www.talk-it.biz/tutorial-categories/python/
>
> This resource has Python course for beginners.

Hi! The best way is for you to create a Wiki editing account, which we
can then activate; then you can add this yourself, and also edit
anything else you notice needing editing.

All we need is your Wiki user name, and we can give you editing privileges.

Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

ChrisA