[pydotorg-www] List of alternative Python implementations

Alexander Walters tritium-list at sdamon.com
Wed Nov 4 18:14:14 EST 2015

To be absolutely clear, Nuitka and Cython are not implementations of the
language... because you cannot run anything with them.  Can you really
call it a language runtime if you cant run anything with them?  they are
tooling.  It is unhelpful to new users to list this tooling as an
implementation when they cant do anything with them alone.