[pydotorg-www] ODBC drivers for SQL Server

Denis Yanov denisy at devart.com
Tue Sep 22 10:42:34 CEST 2015

Hi, yesterday I tested my SQL Server ODBC driver with your mxODBC and it
worked well. All basic functions are working. Tested on Python 2.7 (mxODBC
3.3.1).
Can you please mention my SQL Server ODBC driver
(https://www.devart.com/odbc/sqlserver/) in mxODBC description
https://wiki.python.org/moin/SQL%20Server as it was did with Microsoft ODBC
driver?

I tried to login with another created account and through launchpad but
constantly begin to receive error with OpenID, like this one:
"OpenID error: Nonce already used or out of range." or this one "OpenID
discovery failure, not a valid OpenID."

Waiting for your reply...