[pydotorg-www] Editing privileges on the Wiki

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:58:05 EDT 2016

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 11:50 AM, A. Jesse Jiryu Davis
<jesse at emptysquare.net> wrote:
> Thanks! I'm super-confused about membership classes, too, and I think some
> info is out of date. Contributing members are defined here:
>
> https://www.python.org/psf/membership/#what-membership-classes-are-there
>
> Evidently only members of some classes are listed at
> https://www.python.org/psf/members/

You're obviously not important enough to be listed there :)

Seriously, though: I have no doubt that your contributions are well
appreciated, even if they're invisible to me personally. And I'm happy
to be able to empower you to keep on contributing.

All the best!

ChrisA