[pydotorg-www] Trouble setting up local environment

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Aug 11 04:29:57 EDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 4:57 AM, Mariatta Wijaya <mariatta.wijaya at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm having trouble installing pydotorg locally on my personal macbook.
> Wondering if anyone will be able to help with this? Not sure if this is
> the right place to ask. I can also create a ticket in github if that's
> preferred.
>
> Anyway, I'm following the instructions for Manual Setup, as described in
> this page: https://pythondotorg.readthedocs.io/install.html

Hi Mariatta,

I can't ever remember getting the whole deal installed. From
https://github.com/unbit/uwsgi/issues/1056, though, I'd suggest it looks
like a problem with a MacOS Build. Since I remember the installation taking
place on an Ubuntu Vagrant box I'm wondering whether the absence of such
box might be the problem?

Steve Holden