[pydotorg-www] help

Kent Tong kent.tong.mo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 06:02:32 EDT 2016

Hi,

I've taught a python course with some positive results to high school
students with zero experience in programming. Now I am making these course
materials (slides in English and lecture videos in Cantonese) freely
available as a contribution back to the community (
www.istudycenter.org/summercourses/programming-for-kids/python-materials).
I'd like to add a link to it from the Wiki page (
https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/NonProgrammers), but I couldn't
create a wiki account: it kept saying "no response from gateway".

Would you please help? All I need is to create the link, so if you would
help then I don't even need to create an account.

Many thanks

--
Kent Tong
IT author and consultant, child education coach