[pydotorg-www] Edit request

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Aug 17 03:46:52 EDT 2016

Yes, thanks Bryan. Bokeh definitely deserves inclusion, and there are many
rich links about it already, particularly in the Jupyter environment.

The problem is, as "webmasters" we have very little time to edit content,
and so we rely on community members to edit what they can. Welcome, and
thank you again for taking the time and having the interest to help others.

regards
 Steve

Steve Holden