[pydotorg-www] Proposed edit to wiki.python.org beginner's guide

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 16:22:11 EDT 2016

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 3:01 AM, Elise Breda <elise at yhathq.com> wrote:
> Elise & Greg from Yhat here. We'd love to add our IDE, Rodeo, to the list of
> available resources on the beginner's guide of the wiki.
>
> If that seems appropriate please add my username to the EditorsGroup.

Hi Elise and Greg!

The page you're looking at is aimed at beginners, so it should
minimize the number of extra programs to be downloaded. Listing all
the possible IDEs and toolkits would make this page completely
unwieldy. However, there are other places on the wiki where these
kinds of listings can be found, and you may want to consider
mentioning Rodeo there instead.

Thanks for your interest in the Python wiki!

ChrisA