[pydotorg-www] Listing the 2016 Plone Conference

Cris Ewing, Developer cris at crisewing.com
Wed Aug 24 21:58:49 EDT 2016

Greetings,

I am wondering if you would consider listing the 2016 Plone Conference (https://ploneconf.org <https://ploneconf.org/>) on your list of upcoming Python conferences (https://www.python.org/community/workshops/ <https://www.python.org/community/workshops/>)?  We’ll be offering two days of trainings, three days of talks, and two days of sprints on Plone, Pyramid, and other related Python web technologies.

I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have about our conference,

Yours

Cris Ewing
Organizer, 2016 Plone Conference

Cris Ewing, Developer LLC