[pydotorg-www] Listing the 2016 Plone Conference

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 22:02:04 EDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 11:58 AM, Cris Ewing, Developer
<cris at crisewing.com> wrote:
> I am wondering if you would consider listing the 2016 Plone Conference
> (https://ploneconf.org) on your list of upcoming Python conferences
> (https://www.python.org/community/workshops/)?  We’ll be offering two days
> of trainings, three days of talks, and two days of sprints on Plone,
> Pyramid, and other related Python web technologies.
>
> I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have about our conference,

Sounds good to me! However, we don't have control over that; mainly,
we manage the wiki:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/

You may want to look at the GitHub repository:

https://github.com/python/pythondotorg

I'm not familiar with that side of things, though, so I can't help with details.

ChrisA