[pydotorg-www] problem with classes and objects in python 2.7.5 version

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Thu Dec 1 09:40:49 EST 2016

On 12/01/2016 01:55 AM, PONNANA CHINNAMA NAIDU wrote:
> hi sir
>       i am getting error while i execute the code related to the classes
> and objects.what its showing is  "constructor can not take the arguments".
> please tell me the solution

Hopefully the resources in the autoreply will give you places to pursue
this question.  When you do, please include more information than you do
above - like a small code snippet. In my experience, the error you cite
happens when python doesn't find the __init__ method in your class, you
might check you spelled it correctly (double underscores on each end).