[pydotorg-www] Book feature on wiki.python.org/moin/TkInter

Eesha Harish eeshah at packtpub.com
Mon Dec 12 23:02:59 EST 2016

Hi Chris/Marc,

Just following to know your thoughts on my previous email.

Regards
Eesha

		Eesha Harish
Key Partner Executive
Skype: packt.eeshah

				www.packtpub.com

Packt Publishing Private Limited. Registered Address: Plot No. 103, Arena House, 3rd Floor, Road No.12, Opp. Goldfinch Hotel, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai 400093. CIN:U22100MH2005PTC152766
This E-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail. Whilst Packt Publishing Ltd take every reasonable precaution to avoid the transfer of software viruses or defects that may cause damage to computer systems; it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that all emails and attachments received are free from infection.