[pydotorg-www] [python-events] Event info

M.-A. Lemburg mal at python.org
Thu Jan 14 10:40:12 EST 2016

Hi Marilyn,

thanks for sorting the table.

Since the calendar on the PythonEvents page was only showing training
sessions, I've move the table to a new page

    https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining/Events

and updated the events page to instead point to the calendar
listings we are using nowadays for conferences and user groups
(I don't know how to embed the calendars directly on the page -
that would be ideal, of course):

    https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEvents

Regarding the formatting of the training page:

    https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining

I've fixed the layout and clarified the editing instructions
a bit.

Cheers,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg