[pydotorg-www] One-liner to add to the list. I can't seem to edit.

Ben blutgens at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 16:30:30 EST 2016

So I created an account to add another one-liner to the list and am unable
to edit. I followed the link to the front page for a reason why was told to
email you guys.

I don't really need edit perms but thought it'd be nice to share my
one-liner.
python -c 'import json,sys; from pprint import
pprint;pprint(json.load(open(sys.argv[1])))'

Pretty print a json file. Works great as a shell alias. just feed it a json
file.

--
Ben Lutgens
Linux / Unix System Administrator

Three of your friends throw up after eating chicken salad.  Do you think:
"I should find more robust friends" or "we should check that refrigerator"?
       -- Donald Becker, on vortex-bug, suspecting a network-wide problem