[pydotorg-www] Career Page Website Error

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 00:47:04 EDT 2016

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 2:15 PM, Jason Adams
<Jason at collegecareerfinders.com> wrote:
> Hello I've come across some website errors within the Career Section of your
> website.
>
> I've documented everything I've discovered pertaining to the issue and I
> would like to forward my findings to the appropriate person.
>
> Who would be the best person I can email and report my findings to?

Depends where the errors are. What URLs were you looking at?

If it's anywhere in the wiki (https://wiki.python.org/), the best
person to report the findings to is... YOU! All you need to do is
create an account and get us to empower it (the work of a moment), and
you can fix all the errors you find.

Elsewhere on the web site, it's quite possibly managed by the
pythondotorg repository on GitHub:
https://github.com/python/pythondotorg You can raise issues, or even
better, clone the repository and send them a pull request with the
changes.

ChrisA