[pydotorg-www] proposed edit to BeginnersGuide/Overview

Neil nta345 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 12:51:14 EDT 2016

This perhaps a trivial change but I think still worth doing.

   - Runs on many different computers and operating systems: Windows,
   MacOS, many *brands of Unix*, OS/2, ..

I think *brands* should be *replaced* with *flavors*

I’m just starting Python at Treehouse but I’d be thrilled if I could
contribute to this wiki in small ways to start with and more over time. It
would start pretty slow as I’ll be away part of July and, well, it’s
summer, but I’d pick it up.

Thanks.
Neil
​