[pydotorg-www] Resignation from PSF membership

M.-A. Lemburg mal at python.org
Fri Jun 3 05:06:36 EDT 2016

On 02.06.2016 22:45, Piotr Tynecki wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can you tell me how can I remove my PSF membership account from the
> python.org website?
>
> https://www.python.org/users/katharsis/
>
> Before removal the account I want to resign from the PSF membership.

Hmm, I just had a look at the available interfaces and found that
it is currently not possible for a PSF member to withdraw the
membership and it is also not possible to delete the python.org
account.

I'll open two tickets for this.

Meanwhile, if you like, I can take care of removing the database
entries for your account, which should result in pretty much the
same thing.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg