[pydotorg-www] I'd like to edit a page on The Python Wiki

Juha Koskelainen juha.koskelainen at outlook.com
Sat Jun 4 07:12:30 EDT 2016

Greetings,

A new user here, account name JuhaKoskelainen. I'd like to edit the "Web Frameworks for Python" page at https://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks/ to show the latest release versions and dates, since they are quite out of date. Later I might like to add some sources of information to, for example, the section "Books and Articles".

Thanks,

Juha Koskelainen

WebFrameworks - Python Wiki<https://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks/>
wiki.python.org
Web Frameworks for Python. A Web framework is a collection of packages or modules which allow developers to write Web applications (see WebApplications) or services ...