[pydotorg-www] URGENT!!!!!!!!BLACKLISTED IP ADDRESSES PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO THE APPROPRIATE CHANNELS

Markus Allen bigmarkus2009 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 19:24:36 EDT 2016

*WE REALLY NEED A RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL.  *
*Please contact thomasmiller at rocketfuelinc.com
<thomasmiller at rocketfuelinc.com>*

*We have sent several emails to several addresses*

HELP

Hello this the Network Operations Center at Rocketfuel inc.in East Lansing
MI  We are currently experiencing a very large issue that needs to be
addressed immediately. It seems that our external IP addresses have been
BLACKLISTED due to excessive request volume .

The IP's in question are:   207.126.106.1        205.210.186.57

This was a mistake an engineer made that should not have been going to an
external repo to get packages and that this should be fixed now.

As this is revenue impacting, we expect your swift resolution of this
matter.