[pydotorg-www] Problems with setting up pytdotorg locally

Arun Kumar arunkumarm1995 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 19:51:43 EDT 2016

Hi.
  I created a python 3.5 virtualenv & cloned the forked pythondotorg repo.
When I try to install the requirements, I am getting an error which goes
like this:

In function ‘open’,
  inlined from ‘uwsgi_tmpfd’ at core/utils.c:3517:5:
/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/bits/fcntl2.h:50:4: error:
call to ‘__open_missing_mode’ declared with attribute error:* open with
O_CREAT or O_TMPFILE in second argument needs 3 arguments*

 I tried to google the error message but I couldn't solve the issue. Can
someone help me out?