[pydotorg-www] Editing wiki permission request.

Raghav H rh at cryptowiz.com
Sat May 7 19:08:38 EDT 2016

Hi Chris:

I had sent out a similar request a couple of days back as well. Unfortunately, there was no response from pydotorg-www e-mail group.

Since, you seem to have helped out ‘younggunkim’ below, can you please fix the same for me as well. Here is the e-mail I had sent out earlier.

Hi:

I have been having trouble with the PSF Wiki Site since yesterday in several areas. Account Creation page did not work and finally when it did work after several attempts, did not honor the account that was created (Invalid Password error!). When I tried to reset the password, I get “Invalid Reset Token” error — though I’m just clicking through the link I have received in the "Reset Password" e-mail.

Can anyone please look into the above and help me in creating my account, please?

Account details:

Username: RH
E-mail: rh at cryptowiz.com

Also, may I request my account to be added to the “EditorsGroup” as I’d like to edit the following page: https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonSoftwareFoundation/BoardCandidates2016

Finally :), if you would like any help with maintenance of the Python Web Infrastructure (such as the Wiki etc.), I’m glad to volunteer for the same! :)

Thanks,

Raqhav