[pydotorg-www] Page Suggestion: Python Programming Resources

Karen Little karen.little at whoishostingthismail.com
Tue May 10 20:54:36 EDT 2016

Hey,

I noticed you’ve got loads of great Python resources on your site so I
figured you might also be interested in hearing about a guide of ours -
http://wiht.link/python-guide.

We’ve had a couple of interesting folks already share the resource with
their communities including Oregon State University.

I think it could be a useful addition to this page of your site -
http://tucsonpython.org/links/beginners-guide-to-python.

Let me know if you have any questions and if you’d rather I didn’t
follow up, hit reply and tell me and I’ll ensure you don’t hear from us
again.

-Karen