[pydotorg-www] Request for access to edit PSF Board Candidate Nomination

Lorena Mesa me at lorenamesa.com
Thu May 12 08:44:09 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Ha, this is quite silly in my part but I'll get it worked out. Thanks for
helping!!

Lorena

On Thursday, May 12, 2016, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 3:46 PM, Raghav H <rh at cryptowiz.com <javascript:;>>
> wrote:
> > I’m not sure if Chris has access to the password reset feature. If not,
> > please consider reaching out to M-A Lemberg to get this resolved.
>
> Correct, I don't. M-A L would be the one to talk to.
>
> ChrisA

Lorena Mesa
*www.lorenamesa.com <http://www.lorenamesa.com/>*

"If you wish to make apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the
universe," - Carl Sagan

Please stop
 before printing this email unnecessarily, *think green*!!!