[pydotorg-www] GranfalloonJob

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed May 25 00:57:02 EDT 2016

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 2:49 PM, Granfalloon Games
<granfalloongames at gmail.com> wrote:
> Someone responded a few days ago to that old listing and I signed in (using
> this email, username: GranfalloonGames) to delete it.
> But apparently non-senior members can no longer edit pages due to security
> concerns.  Understandable, really.

Ah! It's not because of lack of seniority; it's just that you have to
prove you're a human being. After fighting against spam with automated
techniques for a while, the wikimasters eventually decided that the
best test of humanness was another human. So now we have this system -
anyone can become a great editor, and a great editor can come from
anywhere. It's like Ratatouille.

You're now an editor. Go ahead and make changes or remove the entry or
whatever else you need.

ChrisA