[pydotorg-www] wiki logins

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Sun May 29 16:12:11 EDT 2016

On 29.05.2016 19:00, Carl Karsten wrote:
> I am confused.   looks like I have a different logins and lost track..
>
> https://www.python.org/users/CarlFK/ logged in
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/CarlKarsten logged in
>
> https://wiki.python.org/psf/FrontPage?action=login
> "Invalid username or password."
>
> I tried a few password resets, I haven't received any emails, guessing
> because I don't have the right user/email.. which maybe doesn't even exist.

Just to clarify: the wiki accounts are separate from the
python.org website accounts.

Even the wiki themselves use different accounts, i.e.
the general Python wiki accounts and the PSF wiki accounts
are two separate things.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, May 29 2016)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/