[pydotorg-www] Removing/disabling inactive users from wiki.python.org

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Nov 8 13:29:09 EST 2016

On 08.11.2016 16:31, Carl Karsten wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 9:18 AM, M.-A. Lemburg <mal at egenix.com> wrote:
>
>> Since we currently have more than 88k user records for the Python
>> wiki,
>>

> 88k surprises me.  Where did they come from?

Many are probably from automated user record creation scripts
and most of those likely from the days where we did not have
textchas enabled.

We're currently getting around 75 accounts created per day,
so even with textchas, people have obviously found a way
to work around them.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Nov 08 2016)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/