[pydotorg-www] editing a wiki page

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 12:52:32 EDT 2016

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 3:10 AM, Ana Bell <anabell at mit.edu> wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply! Yep, it is still in development but the MEAP
> program allows readers to get early access to chapters as they get written.
> But if you think it will be better to add it when it is finished, I’ll ping
> you again then.

Oh! I think I understand. So what you're saying is that some of the
content is available *right now*, and more is becoming available
progressively? If you could add a few words to the copy to explain
that, it would be helpful - I'm not the only person who is entirely
unfamiliar with MEAP.

On that basis, it's sounding a lot more like something that'll be
useful to people now, and thus worth having on the wiki. I'm giving
you editor access so you can add that reference. Thank you for your
contribution to the Python community!

ChrisA