[pydotorg-www] Python Basics For Data Science Cheat Sheet

Karlijn Willems karlijn at datacamp.com
Thu Oct 13 09:36:06 EDT 2016

Hi

As DataCamp's data journalist, I launched a Python For Data Science Cheat
Sheet on the DataCamp community yesterday, covering the basics that
beginners need to know in order to get started on doing data science with
Python.

You can find it here: https://www.datacamp.com/community/tutorials/
python-data-science-cheat-sheet-basics

I would love to get some feedback from you guys and I was wondering if you
might consider adding this cheat sheet as an addition to the Beginner's
guide of the Python Wiki.

Thanks in advance for your time and looking forward to your reply

Karlijn