[pydotorg-www] Python Basics For Data Science Cheat Sheet

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Oct 13 11:02:27 EDT 2016

Hi Karlijn,

The value of a Wiki is that it's user-editable. You have to create an
account, then let us know what it is and we can add editing privileges.

This looks like halfway reasonable content, but it would be MUCH better to
link straight to the cheat sheet. Sending them through a landing page
smacks of advertising, which is definitely not approved of in our
informational pages.

Having said which, there is also a Python Training page, where you might
find an appropriate place to publicize your courses. It's a long time since
I visited it.

regards
 Steve

PS: The usual abbreviation for "third" is "3rd", but the cheat sheet uses
"3d". Also the line reading "x = my_list > 3" should almost certainly read
"x = my_array > 3". Errors like that really reduce the value of the
content, and make the authors seem unreliable.

Steve Holden