[pydotorg-www] Fwd: Google is rejecting contact emails

M.-A. Lemburg mal at python.org
Wed Apr 19 03:32:20 EDT 2017

Hello all,

this is not something the PSF can fix. We have the following
CNAME entry in the pycon.org record for you:

; in.pycon.org is managed by the PSSI (Anand B Pillai)
in.pycon.org.           IN      CNAME   pycon.pssi.org.in.

so whatever configuration is needed, has to be done on the
pycon.pssi.org.in domain entry.

Also note that the Google error is referring to IPv6 errors on
the *sending* side, so the senders will probably have to
fix their IPv6 configuration (in particular, add reverse DNS
entries for their sending IPs, which people/ISPs often forget).

If you are forwarding emails to GMail, then you have to make
sure that the forwarder has these things configured.

At the moment, in.pycon.org doesn't have IPv6 DNS entries,
which may be causing the error.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg