[pydotorg-www] wiki maintenance ideas?

M.-A. Lemburg mal at python.org
Tue Aug 8 17:05:31 EDT 2017

Keeping a wiki up to date is certainly possible, but it's a lot
of work and needs people who care about it or at least parts of it.

Specifically for the beginners resources, I could imagine that
we'd find people who are interested in this, but asking on this
list is probably not a good way to reach them.

Perhaps you could try on the psf-community list.

We do have a page for this:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/SiteImprovements

but it's outdated.

Perhaps archiving the older bits and reviving the page with
more focus on the wiki would help. We could then also move it
up higher on the front page.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg