[pydotorg-www] Recognition by PSF

dheeraj tls dheerajtls at dheerajtls.in
Sun Aug 27 22:19:47 EDT 2017

Sir/ Ma'am,
     I am the President of club in our college with name KAGGLING. Here our student community is working on data science , machine learning and deep learning area. We have a session on every Saturday , where  we teach students How to perform analytics on a data set using python.

      The executive board of club is planning to organise workshops and conferences .

Website of club : http://cmrcet.kagglingclub.ml

   Hope you'll list us as one your recognized ones .

   Thanking you,

                              Yours sincerely,
          President -Dheeraj L.S Tommandru