[pydotorg-www] Expired HTTPS certificate for wiki.python.org

Stefan Knorr sknorr at suse.de
Thu Feb 2 06:35:58 EST 2017

Hi,

I would almost presume you already know about this but wiki.python.org
has an expired HTTPS certificate (since today, Feb 2, 2017).

This error is not even overridable in Firefox (because the site uses
HSTS), though it is overridable in Chrome.

Stefan.

(I am not a member of this list, please CC me.)

SUSE Linux GmbH. Geschäftsführer: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard,
Graham Norton. HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg).