[pydotorg-www] Portuguese Translation

Naomi Ceder naomi.ceder at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 18:10:03 EST 2017

Hi Chris,

Actually, it IS the result of a meetup - I'm working on starting a
translation WG for PSF content and our first stop is Portuguese (and the
wiki). There should be at least a couple more similar requests coming this
week.

Thanks!

Naomi Ceder

On 12 February 2017 at 17:07, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 6:11 AM, Jessica Temporal
> <jessicatemporal at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I want to translate the Portuguese wiki page.
> >
> > My wiki name is: JessicaTemporal
>
> Interestingly, you're one of two people to talk about Portuguese wiki
> editing today. Is this the result of some sort of meet-up?
>
> You're now an editor (both of you are). Thank you for contributing to
> language diversity on the wiki.
>
> ChrisA

Naomi Ceder
https://plus.google.com/u/0/111396744045017339164/about