[pydotorg-www] Singapore Python Conference

Phoebe Jordan pjordan at quantopian.com
Tue Jul 25 11:36:33 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am reaching out to inform you about our upcoming conference QuantCon
Singapore 2017.  The link for more information and to register is *here*
<https://quantconsingapore2017.splashthat.com/>.

Quantopian will host the second annual QuantCon Singapore on September
28th-30th 2017. Our 3-day program will focus on rigorous methodologies and
ideas, cutting-edge data and tools, and current industry trends, that can help
you craft, improve on, and trade your own investment strategies. The
conference will feature expert workshops, talks, tutorials, and a free
hackathon, with a clear focus on algorithmic trading, quantitative finance,
and machine learning.

The Quantopian platform uses Python and a lot of the conference talks are
Python focused.  It is a great event for anyone who uses Python and is
interested in FinTech, quant finance, and algorithmic trading.  We would
like to have this event posted and shared if possible.

Best,

Phoebe

--
*Phoebe Jordan *| Marketing and Event Coordinator
pjordan at quantopian.com
Cell: (808) 722-1514
*www.quantopian.com <http://www.quantopian.com>*