[pydotorg-www] rejecting-troll Lemburg calls 20 new ed in 2017 a "success"

Fox firefox at firemail.cc
Tue Jun 27 00:42:57 EDT 2017

I don't know wtf you're talking about. I myself run several github wikis
where any regged githuber can write whatever he wants and I never saw a
single spam post. Not one. Your argument is as fake as all the Lemburg
baloney.

Also what do you mean with "advertising" ?

You mean, you want to keep every py user hostage to a cr*p wiki and not
allow them to see what a real wiki can be like, such as

https://practical-scheme.net/wiliki/wiliki.cgi?python

?

What kind of control freak are you ? I also challenge you on my earlier
point about whether the pywiki would get spammed hard in 2017 again
unless maybe it has no anti-spam measures at all, which would raise the
question of why you are admins in the first place of such a wiki.