[pydotorg-www] factual and actual editor rejections

Fox firefox at firemail.cc
Tue Jun 27 09:27:47 EDT 2017

On 27.06.2017 06:58, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 2:55 PM, Fox <firefox at firemail.cc> wrote:
>> I'm not "spamming admins", I am leaving a warning posted in here to inform
>> any potential new editor what kind of cotton plantation he made the mistake
>> to subscribe to.
>
> And potential new editors don't read this list. So you're wasting your
> time and ours.
>
> ChrisA

forgot , you force them to do it for no reason other than your vanity or
whatever your ulteriour motives are to set up such unnecessary burdens
for potential bona fide editors ?

My posts, too, will have a chilling effect on those, so they will turn
elsewhere, and rightly so. The py wiki just is not good enough under the
current administration.

The admins even won't stick to their word, and instead of being clear
about their factual and actual editor rejections, they stay ambiguous so
fewer people call the wiki admins "liars".